Returns and Refunds Policy
If you change your mind
If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and wish to return it then, in line with Distance Selling Regulations, you can do so providing you inform us of your decision within 7 days of receipt. Once you have informed us of your decision to return an item, you have 14 days to do so at your own expense. Once the item is received at Michael Dark Ltd, we will issue a full refund for the value of the goods returned. Returns are governed by the following policies:
- Your return request must be received within 7 days of receipt of goods. Unfortunately we cannot accept return requests made outside of this period.
- We will only accept returned items if they are unused and in the condition that they were originally sent. All packaging must be included.
- We cannot use our courier to collect goods. You must arrange for the goods to be returned to us and ensure that you have adequate insurance.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- any product made to your specification
- any product made to order
We will send you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned to us in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the costs of returning the product to us.
We will usually refund any money received from you.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your returned product.
We will not refund delivery charges.
If items are damaged in transit please report these within 24 hours of signing for the goods so that any necessary claims can be made with the courier company concerned.
If the goods are faulty or different from those ordered, please contact us within 7 days of you receiving the order. Items must then be returned to us and we will either replace the goods free of charge or give a full refund if preferred.
All refunds will be made:
- for the full amount that you were originally charged for the returned item(s) including the cost of carriage charges either charged to you or incurred by us
- within 30 days of our receipt of the returned item (s)
Please note that refunds are at the discretion of our returns department. It is important that you return the goods new and unused in the original packaging for you to receive a replacement or refund. If insufficiently protected we have the right to refuse the returned item.